View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 05:43 PM   #23
savbeowulf
Enthusiast
savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.savbeowulf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD Ivory
I am eagerly awaiting my new Ivory Aura HD. I've had my sleep case turn up already so hopefully the reader will be following shortly.
I read somewhere that eInk had 300 000 new hd screens that they then offered to B&N who for whatever reason turned them down. They then got snapped up by Kobo and the Aura appeared as a result hence the limited run. The source in the article I read was stated as being a previously reliable but obviously take it with a pinch of salt.
Can't help but reading loads of reviews and this was the last one I received info of from my Google Alert
http://www.trustedreviews.com/kobo-a..._Gadget_review
savbeowulf is offline   Reply With Quote