View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 05:46 PM   #85
gal_amy
Connoisseur
gal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguegal_amy can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: iPad 9.7, iPad 10.5, Kindle HDX, iPhone6, iPhone7, Oasis2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Quality Control. It means there is a better chance at getting a unit that has no defects or blemishes and good contrast. I strongly recommend for a touch reader the Kindle Paperwhite. It's awesome! The only Kindle I now use.
I found out this model doesn't have the front light. Is the Paperwhite bigger? Now I have to figure out if I will use it enough to justify the increase in price.

Are you an avid reader?

I used to be before the advent of the VCR/DVR and Netflix. We don't have cable.

Last edited by gal_amy; 04-07-2013 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Wrong word
gal_amy is offline   Reply With Quote