View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 07:31 AM   #6
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
I was wondering if there is any wiggle room on the book details page to halve the gap between the colon in Comments: and the actual comments, see attached for how the gap looks on my device.
I found a contributing factor. The space consumed for the label is set to the maximum if any label word wraps, such as "Added to calibre". This leaves a lot of extra space even if no other label wants to use it.

I changed the "Added to" label, word wrapping it by hand between "to" and "calibre". The space used by the label column collapsed back to the longest other label. Of course, if there are any custom column labels that word wrap, the maximum space will be consumed again because of them.

This change will be in the next release.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote