View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 05:15 AM   #40
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I’m pleased to announce that I’ve contracted with Deorc Enterprise to write one or more video game tie-in stories set in the Dark Expanse universe. Publication will, of course, be contingent on final acceptance of the stories by Deorc.

Dark Expanse© is a free-to-play, real-time, massively multi-player online strategy game of galactic conquest. The stories will be sweeping space opera replete with aliens, smugglers, political scheming, and the occasional explosion.

For those concerned that this new gig will slow down progress on the novel, never fear! I have budgeted novel-only writing time into my schedule. I'm going to finish this year. Really.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote