View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 08:01 AM   #243
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
The Google definition of morals:
Quote:
A person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do.
So, any decision or action COULD be a moral one if the individual believes that it is, and is basing their judgment on what they believe to be a principled position. But it is an individual thing...one person's morals are not another's.

To one person it could be a moral act to save all stray cats in their neighborhood - to another they could look at a cat and say "mmmm, dinner". (Not me, I like cats, but I've been to places in the world where that is exactly the case).

To get in an argument over whether or not an action is performed on a moral basis is ridiculous because no one can say it isn't - they can only say it isn't for them. To each his own.

Cheers,
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote