View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 06:03 AM   #35
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
I find this to be a problem. Some series and universes (mainly Fantasy) are becoming so big that it's hard to keep track of everything, let alone keep track of multiple series. And with regard to, for example, David Eddings, at some point it feels as if one series is the same as the last, except for the setting. Sometimes, some elements or concepts of one series actually appears in another, under a different name, but acting and being exactly the same.
Fictfact has been a god send for me for following series and marking what I have read what is being released every week etc. I can't remember names but I can't say I have ever mixed up a storyline. Won't recall the author or the book name but will recall the story by the end of the first chapter. I used to reread a few favorite series but now many of them are so big that I hesitate starting to reread as I like to go thru all the books in a go if rereading.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote