Thread: Agatha Christie
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 05:02 AM   #26
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
But it's worth the wait, her books are enjoyable reads.
True, except for "Cat among the pigeons". Not that good, for me at least. I had my Agatha Christie marathon overdose this summer, I think I read 13 in a row and then I had enough. As a non English I found her wording excellent, the way sentences are built is sheer pleasure to read and can't remember when I last read such delightful language (from which you can even benefit I believe)
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote