View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 09:15 AM   #218
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzrian View Post
Hi,

I'm new to this whole jailbreaking thing, but I'm having a few problems with it. When I try to install the kindlet jailbreak I get update error 7. I'm using a kindle touch, serial number B011 **** and firmware version 5.1.2. Does anyone know what is causing this?

Jezz
Hmm... IIRC, update error 7 is that you didn't install the jailbreak. So try again, starting with the jailbreak (you'll have to use the data.stgz file), and report back.

PS: You may want to edit your post to conceal part of your serial number. That's personal information, and I don't think that you should publicly post it (then again, it may be just me being paranoid )
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote