View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 06:33 PM   #236
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Do you know how to do it or are you suggesting?
I ask this because of the screenshots...if you know how to do it please tell me!

Anyway I managed to make something similar: the dropdown menu shows only single-shot comics and parent folders (with a + in front of the name).
When you choose a parent folder, the menu will un-hide the corresponding subfolders (and the parent folder will get a - in front of the name).
Then, when you choose an already open parent folder, it will be closed (subfolders hidden and + in front of the name).
This is exactly what I wanted except for one thing: when you choose the parent folder the menu is closed and you have to open it again!
I can't do anything about this!

PS the best way would be understanding how kindle's menu are created and replicate it populating it with parent folders and single-shot comics....
BUT, personally, I don't know how to do it!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote