View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 04:04 AM   #15
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
After reading a few books I have to say FBKindle is really really great.
I especially like to be able to add space before/after a paragraph.

But I still have two questions open.

First, is it possible to force FBKindle to ignore any CSS coming with a book?
I would prefer to always use the FBKindle settings...

Second, when you shut down the Kindle while it is in FBKindle mode it shows a (pretty empty) Amazon Screensaver, is there a way to change this? And since the Kindle reacts different here, is there any other difference between the Kindle sleepmode and the FBKindle sleepmode? (For example, is there a way to change the time interval? Is the Kindle really sleeping and using any battery? With FBKindle to me it seems that the battery drains fast, but that just might be my imagination)
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote