Thread: Classic Hard nook case?
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 02:42 PM   #7
Rayven01
Nevermore
Rayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Nook, Nook Color, Stanza(iphone)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexdc View Post
Well, the box that my nook came in was made out of cardboard, not plastic, and seems rather limited in durability.
Ahh, they must be using different packaging now. My nook (an original 3G model, ordered online) came in a hard clear plastic case with an inner plastic piece that slid in the bottom and secured the Nook inside. It was really quite nice compared to most modern packaging which is another reason I kept it. Perhaps you can find another early adopter willing to give theirs up (not mine, sorry ).

Edit: this is what mine looks like:

Last edited by Rayven01; 08-30-2010 at 02:45 PM.
Rayven01 is offline   Reply With Quote