View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 09:25 PM   #6
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
you can use calibre and get books from many other sources. my current favorites are Smashwords and Baen Books. I haven't done it, but understand that library books can be downloaded and converted using calibre also. I have had one K1 for over 18 months, a second one for 9 months with absolutely no regrets or breakage. the only thing I have had to do is rest them a few times.

when I was in the hospital having knee surgery, the morphine didn't work. I went 36 hours in absolute agony. I "read" (didn't absorb a damn word) the entire time just to keep my brain busy. the battery lasted that whole time
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote