Thread: iPad iPad firmware
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 09:53 AM   #11
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Unfortunately those are likely hardware issues that probably won't be fixed with an OS update.

The wifi is probably a bad wifi card in some models and/or just a card that doesn't pick up great reception across the board. It could be a driver issue I suppose as my laptop had problems dropping wifi until I updated the wifi card driver.

Overheating though, I don't see how that could possibly be fixed with an OS update as that's clearly a hardware issue. Though that one seems pretty moot to me since it only happens in direct sunlight and the screen is very hard to see in direct sunlight anyway.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote