View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 05:20 AM   #13
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Well, the first thing I was curious about was whether the new "newspapers" function would be available for any reader other than the 900.

Quote:
In the coming days, you will find exciting periodical content that you will be able to subscribe to for delivery direct to your Reader Daily Edition™.
To learn more about the Reader Daily Edition™, please click here.
Check back soon for more information!
So I figure the answer is "No!" Even if you are one of US.

I will probably get the 900 anyway. Still it kind of sucks. Even without the wireless option it would have been cool to get the daily paper on non 900 devices.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote