View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 06:54 PM   #15
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
How do you view the titles they have available? I found a way to do it, but I might be missing something, and a much better way than I am doing it exists.

My method: I went to Amazon selected the Kindle Store from the drop downlist and pressed the GO button. This brought me to their main Kindle Store page, then I selected "Price: Low to High" in the "Sort By" drop downlist. This displayed pages of free books.

I imagine you could also search for specific items. However, I just wanted to browse a list of free books that they were offering. I wasn't looking for a particular title or author.
There are now 7,370 of these books available. Follow this link (sorted by highest customer review) to the complete list of all Public Domain Books (there is one extra that comes up in the search, a 1.99 offering that you can get free elsewhere) and you can use the categories on the side to help locate those of interest.

Happy downloading!
koland is offline   Reply With Quote