View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 03:09 PM   #2
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
You shouldn't get too excited. I live in New York City and have downloaded ebooks with success from New York Public Library (which I read with Mobipocket reader on my Palm TX), but frankly the audio book setup is useless, because you must listen to the book on your desktop or laptop. The beauty of audiobooks comes, as with ebooks, from their portability and that you can listen to them on a handheld (I am listening to an Audible book these days). That you cannot do with these library books.
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote