View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 12:20 AM   #228
aditya3098
Guru
aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by hari_ View Post
Sorry for my english

I have followed instructions on the thread, everything seams working i get the "I have no name" shell
i run:
/var/lib/dpkg/info/dash.preinst install
dpkg --configure -a

but whenever i try to run apt-get update or i try to install anything whit apt it will hangs "Reading package list" and shell and kindle stop responding.

dmesg shows:
EXT3-fs: mounted filesystem with writeback data mode.
INFO: task pdflush:243 blocked for more than 120 seconds.

Someone has same problem or knows how to fix this?
By any chance, did you mount the image ad /mnt/us/debian.ext3?
You should not use /mnt/us. It has some issues with permissions. You should use:

Code:
/mnt/base-us/debian.ext3
. base-us is the just usb drive with different permissions.
aditya3098 is offline   Reply With Quote