View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 03:38 PM   #6
Gregory Faccone
Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregory Faccone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
A Fine Line For Blurbs

I will be crossing this bridge soon. Having posted recently about blurbs, their construction has been on my mind. I suggest you try to thread the needle a bit. Make it as compelling as you can with details that cut it close, but do not completely blow away the ending of book 1.

For example, if I was making the blurb for "The Empire Strikes Back," I would not start it with:
"After the rebels blew up the Death Star..."
I might be more inclined to try something like:
"After an initial victory against the Empire..."

Last edited by Gregory Faccone; 12-19-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Gregory Faccone is offline   Reply With Quote