View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 08:15 PM   #13
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
When younger, I read, and I watched TV. Now I somehow don't have the patience for TV.

Once in a while my wife and I go to the movies. Since I don't want to walk out after paying (not to mention the company), I'll sit through them. If rottentomatoes.com gives it 95 percent or so, it's probably OK. Last week we went to an almost empty theater to see a movie that a mere 84 percent of critics liked, and we both found it horrible. When it was too late, I read Rex Reed's review, and he said that, despite all the other positive reviews, the plot made no sense, and, at film festivals, people were walking out.

The King's Speech (tomatometer 94 percent) was good, but I like books

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 10-02-2012 at 08:27 PM.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote