Thread: Touch Screen Lock on NOOK
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 11:15 AM   #6
RHWright
Addict
RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST, Nexus 7
My N1E would do something that necessitated a reboot maybe once every three months. Since getting my N2E in early October, I haven't had any lock-ups or other issues that required a reboot.

I would take the online "reviews" that this happens quite often with a grain of salt. Those who don't experience problems rarely take the time to report that everything is fine. Those who are having problems often overgeneralize and give the impression that their issue is happening to most users on a frequent basis.

The N2E is one of the most hassle-free pieces of equipment I have ever owned.
RHWright is offline   Reply With Quote