View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 03:29 AM   #14
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by pphilipp View Post
Screen Protectors...
One of the many unpublicized aspects which set the iPad high above the competition is the glass which is used over the display. The high quality of the glass might not be that apparent until you use a tablet from other manufacturers. Now you will see how durable and thick the glass is compared to thinner glass and even plastic on quite a few competing devices!

A good rule of thumb when using a tablet with lesser screen quality is: definitely use a screen protector! But, with the iPad, a screen protector is not near as important (some could argue it's not needed at all). ...
I do use a screen protector, but mainly for antiglare. PowerSupport makes a great one that's easy to put on and doesn't have moire issues like some antiglare protectors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorah View Post
I have GoodReader! So many things to mention. Funny, but I don't like annotating on it! It was the first annotation one I tried too! I just find I don't like it an an annotation tool. Just one of those personal preference issues. But I think it is a dandy PDF reader. Thanks for the tip though! For PDFs, I am not locked to any one reader and I go back and forth between several.
I love GoodReader but I know I haven't explored all that it can do. How do you annotate using it?
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote