View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 09:07 PM   #4
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
If you want a lot of DRM-free file formats, then PocketBook is a viable alternative to Hanlin. It has FBReader for multiple format support. However, all E Ink PocketBook's are using the old Vizplex screen.

I am still using my EZReader, but if I was buying today it would have to be a Pearl screen and most likely I would get a Kindle 3. The K3 is inexpensive, has the new Pearl screen, and has collections (as an alternative to folders). It only natively supports MOBI/AZW, so you would have to use Calibre to convert all your other ebooks (and strip DRM from ePubs). Alternatively, you can install FBReader (FBreader & fbKindle).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote