View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 04:52 AM   #820
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by mallard13 View Post
Yes, I updated a few apps, including Bluefire, via App store 'Update All' on my iPod Touch. There was no error message & Bluefire stopped working after that. When selected, the Bluefire Reader title screen would show briefly, then the display would return to the App screen.
I don't think this is a compatibility problem, maybe something got corrupted in the update process. I would try deleting and re-installing the app, it often works in cases like this. But as a precaution, try to recover the previous version of the app and store it in a safe place first.

Last edited by FlorenceArt; 10-22-2012 at 10:48 AM. Reason: fixed a typo
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote