View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:09 AM   #61
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
For just a second there, I thought everyone was suggesting there might be some sort of special table that they sit down at specifically at meal-times ... but then I realized how crazy that would be.
You jest, but my house has no such table. Our kitchen ceased to be eat-in when we installed cabinets on the other wall. What is intended to be the dining room is used as the library / lounge, and what is meant to be the living room is used as the office / musical instrument room. My roommate eats either at the coffee table or his big bedroom desk, and I eat in my room or at the office desk. Sometimes when I cook something really amazing, I eat while wandering around the house announcing, "I can't believe I cooked something this good!" (I'm not the most confident cook.)

A friend once commented, "I'd think you were uncivilized if it wasn't for all the *bleeping* books you have." (Literacy doesn't automatically make one civilized but I didn't point that out.)

I not only read while eating, I read while cooking. Always something handy to prop the Sony up with.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote