Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 07:38 PM   #285
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
You missed His or her towel is. It's a guy thing where one is useless in house chores.
I had the same karma fortune tag and failed at keeping it. Guess I wasn't worthy. Did I misplace one?
I will speak to Alex and NatCh and see if we can generate some negative karma for you to return your memory to its prior state where it did know where your towel was. (Although it is not the policy of this forum to issue negative karma, perhaps in your case they will make an exception.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote