Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 06:50 PM   #279
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
vr gave me karma today and made my karma fortune change to
"zelda pinwheel really knows where her towel is."

the towel fortune was admittedly a tiny bit funnier in relation to PlanetHead's avatar, however this does not lessen my delight at such a brilliant manifestation of accidentally synchronous silliness. so in case you were wondering at all, i'll be keeping my current avatar at least until my karma fortune changes again, because i just couldn't bear to mess that up.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote