View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 04:52 PM   #151
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MeeBook, Kobo Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevgriff View Post
Well maybe Sony reads these forums ;-), the tracking status at Fedex has finally moved to "in transit". Can't wait till it's in the last stage "delivered"!

Yeah!

Of course still no delivery date. At least there's progress.
Eh, FedEx. Not related to the Sonys (mine won't ship until mid-month), but it recently took a shipment of yarn 9 days to get to me from Ohio to Oregon by FedEx, but an order of tea 2 days to get to Oregon from Massachusetts via USPS.

I think the 'Ex' in 'FedEx' stands for 'Expensive'.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote