View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 03:58 AM   #32
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pking36330 View Post
I don't think 'better' is the right term, I think its just different from the Kindle version of lending.

In the Kindle you can share between any six devices registered to the same account, right? For a family all sharing a single Amazon account, that would be the best case. But the Kindle owner can meet new Kindle owner while sitting in Starbucks and lend him/her a book.

You could lend a perfect stranger Nook owner a book (except that it appears that would be spending your single 'lend' of that ebook). But it provides a capability Kindle doesn't while missing out on the family lending capability Kendle provides.
I think that is a good way to put it. I don't feel it's a feature of the B&N concept of lending is one-off, but if it works for someone, then hey, if we all wanted the same then there would be a single device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
but that would be Nookie on a first date!
Ya say that as if it's a BAD thing?
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote