View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 11:45 AM   #7
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Actually, I don't know of one. I assumed that using one would require a minimum of 20 or more button pushes per look-up and that's if I was lucky at guessing a word's location in the dictionary. So I haven't bothered to try to find one. However, there is a thread here about a dictionary for the Sony Readers that involves a hack. You might read through and decide if it's something for you to try or not: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22320
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote