View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 04:40 AM   #11
guitarizt
Connoisseur
guitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-booksguitarizt has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-T1; PW1; H2O
I tried the Glowlight when it came out and I couldn't stand the bar of light at the top which was the #1 deal breaker for me. I bought a Sony PRS-T1 at the time. Later on I tried the PW and it looked awesome to me. Here's some other stuff that matters to me. It might not matter to you, and if the GL had no light bar I would have bought it when it came out so all this stuff isn't _that_ important to me.

I love the page turn buttons on the GL. I love that it can be rooted. I hate the 1 month battery life. I hate the reviews of the fragile screen and problems with touch and the screen.

I love the screen and even lighting on the PW (no annoying bars of light). I love the battery life. I love how simple and ergonomic the PW is. I hate that it has no physical page turn buttons.
guitarizt is offline   Reply With Quote