View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 01:51 PM   #1
writerman242
writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.writerman242 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Angry HELP! Calibre and Moon + problem

anyone using Calibre with Moon+? I can put the books into a library on my laptop. Then drag them to device and they copy to my Nexus 7 and I only had the choice of "downloads' or books. So, they appear in Moon + but not on the bookshelf. Does that make sense? any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated...At the moment I have about 15 books and I can scroll the covers across te top of the screen in Moon but I don't know how to put them on the shelf.help!!!!!
writerman242 is offline   Reply With Quote