View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 09:00 PM   #9
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMS View Post
That does explain the screen's often unresponsiveness then! I guess it's the same as with the Kindle?
Kindle has gone to capacitive with the Paperwhite. I *think* all of their touch prior were IR (I know at least their more recent were and if memory serves they only recently started with touch versions).
Personally I'm not a huge fan of touch, but the IR on the Kobo's has worked really well for me and I wouldn't want to go back to non-touch now.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote