View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #1
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Lines became paragraphs after .lit to .mobi conversion

First, thanks so much for Calibre and all these informative threads. As a newbie, I'd have been lost without all of you.

I've finally found a problem I can't find the answer to.

I converted an old .lit ebook I had to .mobi, and every line became a paragraph.

What is the most efficient way to remove those line feeds (assuming that's what they are - I think my sister used Word to save to .lit), without losing all paragraphs?

Thanks!
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote