View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 07:47 PM   #11
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
I did some more testing with this. I used the MegaTokyo comics and wrote up a perl script that takes a list of graphic file names and creates all the necessary html files plus the manifest.xml file (see attached).

I'm looking at the resulting content on the iLiad and, while readable, is not that good.

Making a PDF of the same content turned out worse.

It seems like the success of putting comics on the iLiad has more do to with the original graphics, and how closely they match the resolution of the iLiad than anything. Graphics that have small text will be even smaller and, so, won't be very readable.
Attached Files
File Type: txt mkpicbook.txt (2.8 KB, 542 views)
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote