View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 01:50 PM   #6
allisondbl
Connoisseur
allisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to behold

Device: Kindle Paperwhites 2013 and 2015, Nook Glowlight, iPhone, etc.
And yes you are a genius. Worked this time although I"ll pass on a few bits of info. One needs to make SURE the kindle has been read by the PC before clicking Continue. If it doesn't find kindle as kindle hasn't installed itself as a drive on your PC yet and you wait then hit continue again after it says it hasn't found kindle during the SAME attempt to install, it doesn't seem to work. I needed to unplug and CLOSE Kubizo and make sure Kindle was showing as a drive on PC before opening and trying again. \

Then, it showed successful install but gave me a problem message when I tried to install the screensavers. I ignored this and it worked. After install it also needed to ... I don't know what to call it but there were a few words and a series of dots across the very bottom of the screen after the final restart as if it were actually installing the screensavers or something. This was AFTER the "you're good to go" sort of final Kubizo screen.

And it will not accept a number of images that should be just fine and were made for Kindle screensaver use. (Love and use a number of yours but I'm an ADD kinda girl.)

http://kindlewallpapers.tumblr.com/

These should work based on image, size, file size, etc.?

Last edited by allisondbl; 10-24-2011 at 01:52 PM.
allisondbl is offline   Reply With Quote