View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 03:58 AM   #6
kartu
PRS+ author
kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, 505, 600, 650, 950

I wonder if your findings could help openinkpot guys (or other way round ).

So, to summarize, you know how to update the screen as well as how to decode button press events. The remaining "white spot" is understanding touchscreen messages.

My questions:

1) If tinyhttp is already started and has obviously opened /dev/ttymxc1 could an app that's started afterwards (without killing tiny) get access to it?

2) Do you (incidentally ) know how screen rotation works? I had an illusion, that it's done somewhere on driver level, and that code changing it's state is in ebook.so and if disassembled, it could be easily determined, whether rotating screen in the opposite direction was possible.

3) Does device respond to power switch, if tiny is dead?

Last edited by kartu; 05-10-2010 at 04:04 AM.
kartu is offline   Reply With Quote