View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 08:04 AM   #9
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
A LOT!!

I've bought 34 books, which is an incredible amount of titles.

I also try to buy bundled titles whenever possible, especially especially of authors I like or bundles that seem intriguing.

I'm contemplating 2 bundled series right now, at only $11.99 for each bundle. When I buy those, then my total purchased Connect titles will be 40 books.

I'm so thankful right now that Sony has been unable to acquire Knopf's authors, or I'd be spending about $100 every month.

THANK YOU SONY FOR DRAGGING YOUR FEET AND NOT PUTTING A PRIORITY ON NEGOTIATING NEW E-BOOK CONTRACTS WITH KNOPF AND THEIR AUTHORS! (I'll now be spending approx. $300-$400 a year instead of about $1,200.)

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-09-2007 at 08:11 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote