Thread: Dan Brown
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 09:27 AM   #4
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
I am not sure how to rate because I was completely enthralled with the Da Vinci Code: I read it many years ago, didn't know what to expect, and I had never read anything like it so (to me) it was fresh and exciting. But since then, I have found his other books to range from ok to tedious. If someone can tell me that Inferno is better than The Lost Symbol, I would pick it up.

I haven't really found other authors who gave me the same kind of thrill that I got from reading the Da Vinci Code, either. I guess it was just the right book at the right time, for me.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote