Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 12:55 PM   #245
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
To set the Aura how I would like it, I have to set a line height smaller then 1.3.
Actually, Jon, it may be that you will not really know this until you have tried the Aura. I find that I would not want to have lines any closer using Georgia, and the same setting creates lines that are too widely spaced in some other fonts.

Given how many posts have been added about this issue, and remain to be added, it's odd that it is in Kobo Rocks. That being said, I really hope that variants of the same conversation stay in one place, rather than having them proliferate throughout the board.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote