View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:56 PM   #15517
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Currently reading Cannery Row by John Steinbeck. So far it's wonderful. A reminder that the English language can be beautifully written.
What a treat that was! Beautifully brilliant. Many of his passages were especially moving. Steinbeck can say so much in few words. There were moments of sadness, drama, humor and mystery. However, I enjoyed Of Mice and Men better but I'd still rate rate Cannery Row an A [5 stars].

Unsure of my next read but will probably be a sci-fi from the library.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote