Thread: Touch Wrong time
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 12:31 AM   #1
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
Wrong time

Sorry if there's a thread for this already; I couldn't find one.

My Nook STR won't keep the correct time. It's always 3 minutes behind or 3 minutes ahead of the correct time. The weird thing is, it changes every time I connect to wifi.

If the correct time is 6:00, for example, my Nook will say 5:57. If I then connect to the wifi, it will say 6:03. Turn off the wifi and turn it back on, now it's back to 5:57. Disconnect and connect again and it's back to 6:03. Continue ad infinitum.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote