View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 09:15 AM   #3
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
IMHO, disable the download of those from the metadata sources , just too many.
IMHO, leave them enabled. In the absence of content searching of our ebooks, the more tags, the better when searching for content. It does make it harder to use the Tag Browser to find a specific tag, which is why I seldom use it. I just type in the name of the tag I want to find into the search bar. I add my own tags and often add a few saved searches for those tags. I really enjoy exploring the variety of tags that theducks considers to be "too many." There's often also a tag for the main character name, so I can search on characters.

I suppose our differing viewpoints is why we each used the "O" in "IMHO"
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote