View Single Post
Old 03-21-2003, 02:56 PM   #28
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ronindvm
The NYT is out to get me! So far, this site and Alexander have outsmarted them while they outsmart me.

I was really thrilled with being able to download the NYT magazine without an excessively large file and it worked great for 2 weeks except that I had to re-enter my cookies each week (I had made sure that they were checked to not expire).
This week, I did the same thing and it seemed to download fine, I have a 2.08 megabyte file on my computer but Isilo won't open it.
Any ideas? for any of the above problems?

Thanks

Jon
Jon, did you try again? What is the current status?