View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 11:05 AM   #7
some call me tim
Connoisseur
some call me tim can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguesome call me tim can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguesome call me tim can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguesome call me tim can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguesome call me tim can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguesome call me tim can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguesome call me tim can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguesome call me tim can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguesome call me tim can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguesome call me tim can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguesome call me tim can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Libra
One thing to look out for, I think most library books are .pdfs or epubs, but I know at least here in Seattle, a good number are also MobiPocket. When I got my Sony Reader, one of the first things I did was check out some ebook from the library, only to quickly realize that it was .mobi and that the Sony doesn't like those. I imagine there's a way to get them on there by stripping DRM and converting, but I didn't bother. Still have yet to get an epub from the library, actually. I did get a .pdf, and now I see what all the complaints regarding reflow are about.
some call me tim is offline   Reply With Quote