View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 12:43 PM   #34
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjl View Post
well.. after listening to more rants and raves and personal attacks on here i've decided to throw in the towel. i'm moving my ipad interest and discussion over to a forum that is ipad focused. i've found a few (thanks google) but one of the better ones i've seen is http://www.ipadforums.net they have good coverage of ipad related news, lively discussions and far less trolling. the people that want to sit here and continue to bash, enjoy! i won't be wasting any more of my time with you.
Please don't.

Once the fur settles, and people can legitimately discuss the pros and cons, things will get better.

Does no one remember the Kindle's release? The the K'2? My God, Amazon was depicted as the anti-Christ.

Well, it still is in some peoples minds.

My point? MobileRead is an excellent place to compare all the different devices......and will continue to be.

Its unfortunate that some people just can't get over that.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote