View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 12:12 AM   #3
LovePlanetEarth
Connoisseur
LovePlanetEarth began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92 Black (Finally!!!)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Hi,

I did it already. The sample shall be delivered soon.
Hi,
I am a new member and have been following Onyx's Threads for around three months now.
While a vast amount of information and discussions here helped me to narrow down my choice of the first e-reader I want to buy, there are still some questions I have not found the answers for... So I had to join the forum and ask myself

Thank you Booxtor for the great review of the new Onyx Boox M92 and for the great support you provide to your customers and the forum members!

The review you've made have persuaded me to buy an M92, but then my partner found out about JetBook Color and we decided to wait for their comparison.

While waiting for that, I also laid my eyes on Hanvon E920, because it seems to be a better e-reader, resolution-wise, compared to JetBook Color.

But there are no reviews on either the JB or Hanvon, so we are forced to postpone the purchase, which is very inconvenient...

When I came across this thread I thought "That's it. I'll find the answer here!". I was really hoping for a review to come soon, but the time goes and the review does not appear...

Has Hanvon advised you about when the WISEreader E920 would be delivered to you for a review? Cause I'm sure you would not delay reviewing it if you would have already received it...

Could you please keep us posted on this matter...

P.S. You are doing a great job, helping all of us!

One last thing, I was wondering why there is no Hanvon Thread on the forum? Is is possible to somehow create it? (Sorry for my ignorance... I do not use forums a lot... ) Is there a way to suggest this to Moderators?

Thank you in advance!
LoveEarth
LovePlanetEarth is offline   Reply With Quote