View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 01:23 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I have never liked audio books. Even the best of them that I have heard always seemed to drag on (and on.) Recently Fictionwise offered an audio version of a book that I was interested in. The ebook was less than 1/2 the price of the audio version and even by their metrics could be read in far less time than the time required to listen to the book.
I would say that is always true. I do listen to books while I am driving sometimes and while I walk the dog. However, reading is several times faster unless I am reading out loud. I do not think the quote was very meaningful and was comparing apples to oranges.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote