View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 01:04 PM   #23
TonyRob
TonyRob began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905B
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Ok, I thought the SD card version started with the N905C. But it means you are in luck. I have my mother-in-laws Touch here. It is also N905B. It has a broken screen but I have done a factory reset and taken an image of the card.

I'll upload it and send you a PM with the link. The zipped image is about 630MB, so it will take a while. If something happens that I can't upload it, I'll do it at work tomorrow when I'm about two metres from the server.
Hi David - I am also struggling with a N905B model which I stupidly interrupted during an update and now I just have a blank screen!

I've tried resetting with the hole in the back but no joy - the LED flashes a couple of times and the screen darkens but then goes back to paperwhite.

I know nothing about LINUX so I think my only hope is to write a fresh image to the internal sd card (which I suspect is damaged because when I try and make a backup from it progress fails at 30%).

Do you still have the N905B image and if so could you please provide me with a link to it?

Many thanks in advance.