View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 05:26 PM   #14
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
She has 172 ratings, but she only read 164 books. And its 65 of those that are 1 star or 2 stars, which make 39% not 30.
Only read 164 *that she mentioned on Goodreads.* My Goodreads profile doesn't contain any of the books I've read in the last few years because I find it a nuisance to fill out.

She may only bother to enter books she cares to say something about. And that something may be negative, a lot of the time. She may not bother to even mention books about which she thought "meh, was okay, but I'm going to forget I even read it in six months."

She may only review books she likes, books she hates, and books she finds interesting even if they're somewhere in the middle.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote