View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 03:02 PM   #35
runtmms
Connoisseur
runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.runtmms ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle Fire HD 8.9, Google Nexus 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbw View Post
Overall, T-Mobile customers will pay more than buying directly from Google. However, when I went to my local T-Mobile store a couple of weeks ago, it was $99.00 down and then $20.00 a month for twenty months. So, the T-Mobile phone is less out of pocket, at least initially. Plus, the T-Mobile version runs on their 4G network while I think the unlocked version only runs on the 3G network.
I'm using my unlocked Nexus 4 purchased directly from Google on the T-Mobile network through Solavei. I get 4g. Unless you need to finance, there's no need to overpay for a Nexus 4.
runtmms is offline   Reply With Quote